Monday, November 17, 2008

Slam Poet Hippie-Hopp Doggie-Dogg





Jumpin' to th'mic at this poetry jam slam
I'm no fool don't view me like a ham ma'am

This doggie dogg        don't get flogged

I ain't no bad dog    shit, I don't sin man
Don'cha say I sound like Say-rah Pay-lin

I'm on it        doggonit

Don't look t'me for any crash landing
Just you see I'll be the last bitch standing

Pleased'ta meet'cha        you bet'cha

Hope my jam will leave'ya with a smile
C'back next time to see me do-it Doggie-style


_____________________
Lizard Lounge Poetry Jam: poetryjam.org

2 comments:

  1. Ha, that is very cool. Hidden craft for maximum effect. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Although Hippie-Hopp Doggie-Dogg is cool, I doubt she would end up in the White House as First Dog.

    ReplyDelete