Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Waiting to see ... Little Ashes


"Little Ashes (2009) is a British drama film, set against the backdrop of Franquist Spain as three of the era's most creative young talents meet at university and set off on a course to change their world. Luis Buñuel watches helplessly as the friendship between Salvador Dalí and the poet Federico García Lorca develops into an unusual love affair." [en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ashes]


Dali, Lorca's love-crush, is played by Robert Pattinson (Twilight). Javier Beltran, playing Lorca, is a new name to me, but that just reminds me that I need to catch up on my pop culture.

The main thing for me, though: According to the official site's schedule, it's supposed to be in my area next month.


a fan's blog: littleashesmovie.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment