Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Acts Of The Holy Ghost ~ Scene 6


  • Judea. JESSE is wandering and thinking. H.G. appears.
  •  
  • JESSE
  • Dad! What are you doing here?
  • H.G.
  • I think you need a boost to your ratings. I have some things up my sleeve I think could help you.
  • JESSE
  • Like what?
  • H.G.
  • Just some stuff your Father and I came up with. Here's some salve that can heal the blind. You just rub in on their eyes and ... voilà!
  • JESSE
  • I can't make it on my own, eh?
  • H.G.
  • Just a little help. People will flock to you after this.

  • [Fade to black. Light to THE COUNCIL room.]
  • CAI
  • There stories going around that this JESSE guy is practicing sorcery. As if his teaching isn't enough ...
  • THE COUNCIL (member)
  • I think we neeed to find out more about this. We need an insider within his little group to tell us what is going on.
  • CAI
  • I hear Judah can be bought for the right price. He seems the most distant.
  • THE COUNCIL (member)
  • I'll see what I can do ...

  • [Fade to black.]



The Acts Of The Holy Ghost ~ A Play In One Act


No comments:

Post a Comment