Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Acts Of The Holy Ghost ~ Scene 7


  • Heaven. LORD HAROLD and H.G. TAYLOR in bed talking.
  •  
  • HAROLD
  • I see our son is running into problems.
  • H.G.
  • I've been helping out here and there: some blind-healing salve, a walking-on-water illusion I taught JESSE, ...
  • HAROLD
  • But I see the religious leaders there are getting ready to get rid of him. It's going to happen eventually. What can we do?
  • H.G.
  • I've been working on a plan. GABRIEL, MICHAEL and I will go down and fake his death, let him see seen alive for a few days, and bring him him back to live with us. The planet he leaves behind will be left with his legacy.
  • HAROLD
  • Are you sure they'll remember him correctly or screw up when they write about he said?
  • H.G.
  • I haven't solved that problem yet.

  • ...
  • [THE COUNCIL (member) shown handing gold coins to JUDAH]



The Acts Of The Holy Ghost ~ A Play In One Act


No comments:

Post a Comment