Wednesday, April 22, 2009

perry ha! fu 2


paul drake: fishing bait
lieutenant tragg: tragedy
@ della street, turn!

perry mason turn!
parry! dodge! spin! ha! thrust! whack!
ham burger sizzle!




for Read Write Poem: put on another (cowboy) hat
_______________________
This poem is a revision of perry ha! fu (June 12, 2008). My "dream" job as a youth was to be a "kung fu" lawyer, like Perry Mason.

Perry Mason characters include: Paul Drake, Della Street, Lieutenant (Arthur) Tragg, Hamilton Burger

Daffy Duck quote: "HO! HA HA! GUARD! TURN! PARRY! DODGE! SPIN! HA! THRUST!" *WHACK* [en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Daffy_Duck]




3 comments:

  1. i love it..reminds me of good ole days of TV...by the way Burr was from my hometown New Westminster BC Canada...my parents knew his parents who had a stationary store...thurs trivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Perry Mason books. Thanks for taking me back on time!

    going from one extreme to the other

    ReplyDelete